Action Staffing Solutions is seeking caring and compassionate Mental Health Counselors and Addiction Counselors who are interested in working with underserved populations in correctional facilitates (Prisons) In Denver, Canon City, and Sterling.
Up to $50hr
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 year of experience preferably facilitating group counseling and crisis intervention
- Previous experience working with those experiencing major mental illnesses preferred
- Sex offender counseling experience & certification a plus (for applicable positions)
- Experience with Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and CBT is a plus
- Knowledge of interviewing skills and techniques and how to use them effectively
- Master’s degree or higher in a counseling specialty.
- LPC, LMFT or LCSW required – To qualify without your LPC or LCSW you must have already completed your master’s degree, be registered as a candidate on DORA as an LPCC, LSW, MFTC and be working towards licensure.
- Availability of positions without licensure is dependent on availability of supervising staff.
Psychologist and addictions counseling positions are also available.